Get access to our best features
Get access to our best features
Published 1 year ago

Police: 3-year-old dies after ingesting fentanyl pill in Apache Junction

Summary by Ground News
A 3-year-old boy has died after police say he ingested fentanyl over the weekend. The boy was taken to the hospital by his family and was treated with Narcan before being airlifted to a different hospital. No arrests have been made at this time, but the incident is an ongoing criminal investigation.

0 Articles

Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe
Ground News Article Assistant
Not enough coverage to generate an Article Assistant.

Bias Distribution

  • 100% of the sources are Center
100% Center

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium


To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sources are mostly out of (0)