Sara Duterte Off to Japan for Personal Trip – PCO
7 Articles
7 Articles
Palace: VP asked to cancel her travel authority to Japan
MANILA, Philippines — Palace Press Officer Undersecretary Claire Castro said Vice President Sara Duterte has asked to cancel her travel authority to Japan.In a Viber message on Tuesday, Castro said in Filipino, “VP canceled the TA (travel authority) for Japan.”Duterte was initially scheduled to travel to Japan from August 19 to 24 for a “personal trip.”In a statement, Duterte said her “plans have since changed” and that she had already informed …
Sara Duterte off to Japan for personal trip – PCO
MANILA, Philippines — Vice President Sara Duterte will travel to Japan for a personal trip from Aug. 19 to 24, the Presidential Communications Office (PCO) said on Tuesday. PCO Acting Secretary Dave Gomez confirmed Duterte’s trip in a Viber message to reporters, adding that the government will not shoulder the expenses. READ: Solon: Sara Duterte foreign trip amid trial ‘betrayal of public trust’ The Office of the Vice President has yet to issue …
Palace: No info on Sara Duterte's reported request to meet privately with Marcos
Malacañang on Monday said it could not confirm reports that Vice President Sara Duterte had allegedly sought a “private meeting” with President Ferdinand Marcos Jr.
Why Sara Duterte Suddenly Cancelled Her Japan Trip
Palace Reveals Sara Duterte Has Cancelled Her Planned Japan Travel SARA DUTERTE – A planned trip to Japan by Vice President Sara Duterte will no longer push through, according to the Office of the Vice President. Vice President Sara Duterte has cancelled her planned personal trip to Japan, according to information released by the Office ... Read more The post Why Sara Duterte Suddenly Cancelled Her Japan Trip appeared first on PhilNews.
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 60% of the sources lean Left
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium









