Security Forces Kill Seven Terrorists in Balochistan's Kharan
Security sources said the operation recovered weapons and vehicles and destroyed hideouts as counterterrorism raids continue across the province.
- On Sunday, security forces killed seven terrorists belonging to Fitna-al-Khawarij during an intelligence-based operation in the Lajay area of Kharan, Balochistan, under Operation Radd-ul-Fitna-3.
- The mission is part of an ongoing counter-terrorism campaign to eliminate groups the federal government officially designated as 'Fitna al-Hindustan' last year, accusing India of sponsoring a proxy war.
- Operational teams recovered modern weapons, ammunition, two vehicles, and a motorcycle from hideouts, while intelligence reports linked the slain militants to extortion, kidnapping for ransom, and targeted killings.
- A July security assessment noted a deteriorating environment in Balochistan, with security personnel deaths rising 933% and overall fatalities increasing 241% from June to July.
- Intensive operations continue across the province, with recent actions neutralizing militants in Khuzdar and Panjgur districts as security forces maintain ongoing intelligence-based missions to restore peace.
17 Articles
17 Articles
Pakistani security forces killed 7 terrorists during an operation in the Lajai area of Kharan district in Balochistan province.
Pakistan Says Seven TTP Militants Killed in Balochistan Operation
Pakistani security officials said seven members of the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) were killed in an intelligence-based operation in Kharan district of Balochistan, as security forces continue operations against militant networks in the country’s border regions. Pakistani media reported that the operation was carried out on Sunday, August 16, after security forces received intelligence about the presence of armed militants at a hideout. Offi…
Two civilians shot dead in terror attack, seven terrorists killed in Pakistan's Balochistan
Security forces eliminated seven terrorists in Pakistan's Balochistan province during an operation. Two women from a Sindh family were tragically killed in a separate terror incident. This occurred after a recent deadly attack on a police check post in Ziarat. Earlier operations in Balochistan had resulted in the deaths of many terrorists. The province continues to face significant security challenges and ongoing tribal conflicts.
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 56% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium











