Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Niall Horan Says He's Not Going to Harry Styles, Zoë Kravitz’s Wedding

Horan said the wedding is not on his calendar and he has not received a save-the-date, while reports say the couple may plan two ceremonies.

  • Former One Direction star Niall Horan declared yesterday during a New Zealand radio appearance that he will not attend Harry Styles and Zoë Kravitz's wedding, joking 'I'm a busy man' when hosts expressed disappointment.
  • Styles proposed to Kravitz, 37, in late April after eight months of dating, following their August 2025 romance that began in Italy, with engagement speculation ignited by a diamond ring worth over $500,000.
  • During the May 14 interview on The Edge NZ, Horan initially mentioned having multiple weddings scheduled before hosts Ollie Miles and Lucy Maynard alluded to Styles' ceremony, prompting him to clarify 'I am not going, if that's what you're asking.'
  • Styles and Kravitz have not publicly confirmed their engagement but sources revealed they are planning dual ceremonies in London and New York, with the latter potentially at Fouquet's Hotel in Manhattan where Kravitz's father Lenny Kravitz resides.
  • Horan, who has been dating Amelia Woolley since 2021, has other wedding commitments this year while maintaining prior support for Styles; earlier this year he similarly deflected questions about a possible Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce wedding.
Insights by Ground AI

17 Articles

Left

The Irish singer told in a radio interview that he will not be in the long-awaited ceremony of his former companion of One Direction

Center

After the announcement of their engagement, Harry Styles and Zoë Kravitz headed straight for the wedding. But to the general surprise, Niall Horan, his former friend of the One Direction, revealed in the show The Edge Breakfast that he did not intend to attend the ceremony.

Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • 47% of the sources lean Left
47% Left

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

US Magazine broke the news in United States on Thursday, May 14, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics

News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal