Netanyahu Says Deadly Israeli Strike in Rafah Was the Result of a 'Tragic Mishap'
- Netanyahu labeled the attack a tragic mistake during a speech to the Israeli parliament.
- Despite evacuating non-combatants in Rafah, an event led to unintended harm, triggering opposition lawmakers.
- IDF acknowledged civilian injuries from the incident, which is currently being investigated.
234 Articles
234 Articles
Gaza Civil Defence Says New Israel Strike Kills 21 In West Rafah Camp
Gaza's civil defence agency said an Israeli strike killed at least 21 people at a displacement camp west of the southern city of Rafah on Tuesday, days after a similar strike that sparked global outrage.
People Burned Alive, Child Decapitated: Israeli Strike on Rafah Kills 45 in Tent Camp
We go to Rafah for an update after an Israeli attack on refugee tent camps in what had previously been declared a “safe zone” killed at least 45 people, including women and children. “Basically, the situation is totally catastrophic,” reports Palestinian journalist Shrouq Aila, from Rafah. She explains the bombs set tents made largely of nylon on fire, igniting a deadly blaze, and that Israel’s relentless assault has made three hospitals in the c
Israel strikes Rafah hours after Netanyahu's 'tragic mistake' admission
A Palestinian man cries at the sight of a killed loved one in Rafah (Picture: Reuters) A ‘tragic mistake’ – this is how prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu described Israel’s bombing of a shelter in southern Gaza, while doubling down with his massacre. Corpses of Palestinians ‘burnt alive’ in Sunday’s attack are still being recounted in the city of Rafah, on the border with Egypt. At least 45 people were killed and dozens more injured in a tent ca…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 49% of the sources are Center
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium
Ownership
To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage