NEET-UG 2026: Dharmendra Pradhan Admits Exam Was ‘Compromised’, Takes Responsibility For Students’ Mental Anguish
3 Articles
3 Articles
ଜୁନ୍ ୨୧ NEET-UG ପୁନଃପରୀକ୍ଷାକୁ ତ୍ରୁଟିମୁକ୍ତ କରିବା ସରକାରଙ୍କ ଲକ୍ଷ୍ୟ: ଧର୍ମେନ୍ଦ୍ର ପ୍ରଧାନ
ନୂଆଦିଲ୍ଲୀ: NEET-UG ପରୀକ୍ଷା ପରିଚାଳନାରେ ଅନିୟମିତତା ସାମ୍ନାକୁ ଆସିବା ପରେ ସରକାରଙ୍କୁ “କଠୋର ନିଷ୍ପତ୍ତି” ନେବାକୁ ପଡ଼ିଛି ବୋଲି ଶୁକ୍ରବାର କେନ୍ଦ୍ର ଶିକ୍ଷା ମନ୍ତ୍ରୀ ଧର୍ମେନ୍ଦ୍ର ପ୍ରଧାନ କହିଛନ୍ତି। “ପରୀକ୍ଷା ମାଫିଆ”ଙ୍କ ଯୋଗୁଁ ଜଣେ ବି ଯୋଗ୍ୟ ଛାତ୍ରଛାତ୍ରୀ ଯେପରି ନିଜର ପ୍ରାପ୍ୟ ଆସନରୁ ବଞ୍ଚିତ ନ ହେବେ, ସେଥିପ୍ରତି କର୍ତ୍ତୃପକ୍ଷ ସମ୍ପୂର୍ଣ୍ଣ ସଚେତନ ଅଛନ୍ତି ବୋଲି ସେ ଦୃଢ଼ତାର ସହ ପ୍ରକାଶ କରିଛନ୍ତି। ଏଥିସହ ଜୁନ୍ ୨୧ ତାରିଖରେ ହେବାକୁ ଥିବା ପୁନଃପରୀକ୍ଷାକୁ “୧୦୦ ପ୍ରତିଶତ ତ୍ରୁଟିମୁକ୍ତ” କରିବା ପାଇଁ ସରକାର ପ୍ରତିଶ୍ରୁତିବଦ…
'Trust PM Modi, trust govt': June 21 NEET-UG 2026 will be error-free, says Dharmendra Pradhan
‘Trust PM Modi, trust govt’: June 21 NEET-UG 2026 will be error-free, says Dharmendra Pradhan New Delhi: Acknowledging the mental torture suffered by 22 lakh students due to the NEET-UG 2026 exam cancellation, Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan vowed on Friday that the retest on June 21 will be free from irregularities, urging parents and […] The post ‘Trust PM Modi, trust govt’: June 21 NEET-UG 2026 will be error-free, says Dharmendra …
NEET-UG 2026: Dharmendra Pradhan Admits Exam Was ‘Compromised’, Takes Responsibility For Students’ Mental Anguish
New Delhi: Ten days after the National Testing Agency (NTA) cancelled the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, Undergraduate (NEET-UG 2026) following alleged paper leak and irregularities, Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan has admitted that the entrance exam for medical colleges was ‘compromised’. Pradhan said the government decided to cancel the examination after finding out that some assessments had been ‘compromised’. “We did not…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium
