Trump Says Netanyahu Will Do "Whatever I Want" on Iran, and He's "in No Hurry" to Make a Deal
- On Tuesday, Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi warned that a return to war would feature "many more surprises" for the United States, relying on "lessons learned and knowledge we gained" from previous confrontations.
- President Donald Trump said Monday he delayed a planned attack after leaders of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates convinced him a deal was possible; Vice President JD Vance maintained the American military remains "locked and loaded."
- Tehran's latest proposal includes uranium enrichment rights and lifting port blockades, while U.S. Central Command reported Tuesday that American forces have turned away 89 vessels from Iranian ports.
- Trump expressed skepticism on Monday, stating the written conditions have "no relationship" to discussed terms, while warning the ongoing ceasefire remains on "life support" despite recent diplomatic efforts.
- With Russia offering assistance to facilitate talks between Washington and Tehran, a return to open war would shatter the brittle truce in place since early April, threatening stability across the Middle East.
140 Articles
140 Articles
Iran Is Prepared for a Return to War and Wary of US Talks
Iran is bracing itself for a second round of US and Israeli hostilities following a swirl of bellicose social media posts from Donald Trump. On May 17, the president posted an AI image of himself with his hand on a large red button and made another post warning Iran that “the clock is ticking,” before claiming on May 18 to have called off a planned attack due to lobbying by Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and Kuwait.These Gulf nati…
Trump’s Iran calculus on collision course with Israeli expectations of renewed war
In Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, Netanya and Beersheva, the conversations are the same: When will the war with Iran resume? What contingency plans are in place? Do we need to temporarily rent an apartment with a shelter? All over Israel, there is a looming feeling that the next round of fighting is just around the corner. The Israel Democracy Institute’s latest polling, conducted earlier this month, found that 62% of Israelis think that the war’s rene…
War would spread beyond West Asia, say Iran Guards
Iran’s Revolutionary Guards issued their own threat, saying, “if the aggression against Iran is repeated, the promised regional war will this time spread far beyond the region, and our devastating blows will crush you”
‘Devastating blows will crush you': IRGC threatens war beyond Middle East
“You will receive crushing blows that will leave you devastated, and your humiliation will be recorded in history,” Vahidi warned. By JNS Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps warned on Wednesday that renewed U.S. military action against the Islamic Republic would trigger a war extending beyond the Middle East. “If the aggression against Iran is repeated, the promised regional war will this time spread far beyond the region, and our devastati…
The Iranian Revolutionary Guards have warned that the war would spread beyond the region if the US and Israel attacked again. "The enemy's open and covert movements show that he is striving for a new round of war," said Iran's President of Parliament Mohammed Bagher Qalibaf. According to this, new attacks are expected in the country. Previously, US President Donald Trump had threatened with further attacks if Tehran did not agree to a peace agre…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 43% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium


































