"I'm Going to Cut Your Head Off": Investigation Opened in Lyon After a Threatening Video of a Man Mentioning the Islamic State
6 Articles
6 Articles
A young man threatening to cut his head off to an Internet user during a live on TikTok, said he was part of the Islamic State. Lyon Public Prosecutor's Office opened an investigation on Wednesday, 27 August.
The prefecture of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region indicated that a report had been made to the Pharos platform of the national police "taking into account the statements made in the video mentioned".
This video was captured by an influencer and opposed to the Algerian power Chawki Benzehra, who put it online on Tuesday night on his X account by condemning its content. One sees there a man presenting himself as a Lyonnais who threatens to "cut his head" to another internet user, before declaring "We, this is [...] The article An investigation opened in Lyon on a video mentioning ISIS appeared first on Lyon Capitale.
An investigation was opened in Lyon after the broadcast of a video containing threats and a reference to ISIS during a live on the Tiktok network, said Wednesday the Lyon Public Prosecutor's Office. This video was captured by an influencer and opposed to the Algerian power Chawki...
Tuesday, August 26, 2025 in the evening, a self-proclaimed Lyons member of the Islamic State, threatened an Internet user to decapitate him during a live on TikTok. The sequence, spotted and relayed by a local activist, arouses...
Lunar sequence on the social network TikTok.
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 50% of the sources lean Left, 50% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium