Guardia Civil Confirms 15 Rapes in Ceuta
Guardia Civil confirms 15 rapes in Ceuta following mass migrant influx, with victims including minors; courts have remanded some suspects and ordered others expelled.
- On Friday night, Guardia Civil GRS officers arrested a man on Calle Lisboa for the alleged rape of a young woman after residents alerted police to the assault.
- The arrest follows an unprecedented border crisis after 72,000 to 80,000 migrants breached Ceuta's borders during a mass invasion on July 30, with thousands remaining in the Spanish enclave.
- Authorities report that Courts are handling at least six sexual assault cases connected to recent migrant arrivals, while the Spanish Guardia Civil has confirmed 15 rapes in Ceuta since the crossing.
- Interior Minister Fernando Grande-Marlaska has ordered officials to seek immediate judicial expulsion for any migrant committing an offense, while Courts have remanded nine migrants in custody and ordered two others expelled.
- Spain has deployed more than 500 additional Police officers to manage the crisis, while authorities have identified about 1,800 unaccompanied minors and fitted them with identification bracelets.
20 Articles
20 Articles
Although many of the migrants have reportedly left Ceuta again, problems remain in the Spanish exclave. According to police, 15 rapes and several other crimes have been committed in less than three weeks.
Women Flee Ceuta After 15 RAPES Recorded Since Migrant Invasion
This post is republished with permission from Remix News The Spanish Civil Guard has now confirmed there have been 15 rapes in Ceuta since the mass migrant invasion at the end of July, which has continued to shake Europe. In response, women are now reportedly fleeing the city in greater numbers as sexual violence spreads and scenes from the city portray a government unable to contain the growing chaos on the beaches and streets. The latest rape…
Spanish police in Ceuta have received 15 reports of rape by migrants since the start of the migration crisis, the Spanish Unified Police Union (SUP) said on Sunday. The last reported case took place on Friday. However, the information released by the police union was disputed on Sunday by Spanish Health Minister Mónica Garcí, who said five women had been treated for sexual assault in Ceuta.
Officers in Ceuta Confirm 15 Rapes of Women: "They Seek Refuge in Police Cars to Protect Themselves"
Minors, adolescents, and women take refuge in the cars of the National Police in the environment of CETI to protect themselves from rapists. More information: Rabat avoids a second assault on Ceuta with a large police and military deployment: Spain places armored in the Tarajal
Atypical and tense festive day that is lived in the autonomous city of Ceuta. Two weeks after the entry of thousands of immigrants, the border of the Tarajal is taken,...
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 92% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

















