Get access to our best features
Get access to our best features
Published 29 days ago

Fire Crews douse blazed cause by smoking

Summary by Ckpg Today
PRINCE GEORGE— On Sunday (June 16), Prince George Fire Rescue responded to a multi-unit structure fire on the 1500 block of Victoria Street. Crews from four halls arrived shortly after 3:00 a.m. to find thick black smoke coming from the door of one of the units. The flame was quickly extinguished and the damage was contained to a single unit. The occupant was asleep at the time but was woken by the fire alarm. They were treated for minor smoke i…

0 Articles

All
Left
Center
Right
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe
Ground News Article Assistant
Not enough coverage to generate an Article Assistant.

Bias Distribution

  • There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sources are mostly out of (0)