Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Judge Backs Fresno in Fight Against Trump Grant Rules

Summary by GV Wire
A federal judge granted the city of Fresno’s request for a temporary restraining order, preserving hundreds of millions in grant money. “The uncertainty injected into the process is significant, and they’ve shown a likelihood of success on the merits,” Chief U.S. District Judge Richard Seeborg of the Northern District of California said at the Tuesday afternoon hearing. In a news release last week, Fresno said it receives about $12 million in ho…
DisclaimerThis story is only covered by news sources that have yet to be evaluated by the independent media monitoring agencies we use to assess the quality and reliability of news outlets on our platform. Learn more here.

3 Articles

Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.

Factuality 

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

The Business Journal broke the news in on Tuesday, August 26, 2025.
Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics

News
For You
Search
BlindspotLocal