Summary by Ground NewsKrystal Talavera was a 39-year-old registered nurse and mother of four. She died on June 20, 2021, after ingesting a kratom product supplied by Idaho-based company Grow LLC. At high concentrations, mitragynine produces opioid-like effects, such as respiratory failure, the lawsuit said.
Published 2 months ago · Boynton Beach, United States
Family sues over Boynton Beach woman’s kratom-related death
The family of a Boynton Beach woman who overdosed and died last year is suing a company, accusing it of selling her a product with the herb kratom, without proper warnings and instructions.
2 months ago·Deerfield Beach, United StatesRead Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe
Time & Location
Sources are mostly out of (0)