Donald Trump to unveil $5 billion Gaza aid fund at Washington ‘Board of Peace' event
Member states of the Board of Peace pledged over $5 billion for Gaza reconstruction and committed thousands to an international force to maintain security, Trump said.
- On February 15, 2026, President Donald J. Trump announced the Board of Peace has pledged more than $5 billion and committed thousands of personnel, with formal unveiling set for February 19, 2026 in Washington.
- Reconstruction estimates show Gaza rebuilding costs $70 billion, per United Nations, World Bank and European Union, while the US-brokered ceasefire's second phase demands Israeli withdrawal and Hamas disarmament.
- The Board of Peace's formation includes 26 founding members, with an executive core of eight members, including Chairman Trump, Marco Rubio, Steve Witkoff, Jared Kushner, and Tony Blair, following a Davos meeting last month.
- So far, participation remains uncertain as Indonesia's military says up to 8,000 troops could be ready by late June, while France and Britain have expressed doubts despite the first firm commitment.
- Controversies include the Board charter not limited to Gaza, a US$1 billion permanent membership fee, Russian President Vladimir Putin's invitation, and litigation over the Donald J. Trump Institute of Peace building.
174 Articles
174 Articles
Board of Peace Members Offer $5 Billion for Gaza Reconstruction, Aid: Trump
U.S. President Donald Trump said on Feb. 15 that member states of his Board of Peace will announce a combined pledge of more than $5 billion towards Gaza humanitarian and reconstruction efforts at a meeting in Washington this week. “Just last month, two dozen distinguished Founding Members joined me in Davos, Switzerland, to celebrate its official formation, and present a bold Vision for the Civilians in Gaza,” Trump wrote on social media. “On F…
The request for demilitarization of Islamists. Iran: if you remove the sanctions we treat
The States that became members of Donald Trump's Peace Council will devote more than $5 billion to humanitarian assistance and reconstruction of the Gaza Strip have been announced by the President of the United States.
Trump Says 'Board of Peace' countries will send thousands of troops to Gaza
The security forces are intended to work together to maintain order and ensure safety for Gaza’s civilian population, Trump said. By Vered Weiss, World Israel News Countries participating in the Gaza Board of Peace have committed billions of dollars in aid and pledged thousands of personnel to support security arrangements in Gaza, US President Donald Trump said in a post on Truth Social on Sunday, ahead of a scheduled board meeting in Washingto…
Donald Trump revealed that the Peace Committee, which he spearheaded, will announce at its first meeting this week that it will provide $5 billion to help rebuild the Gaza Strip.
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 44% of the sources are Center
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium


































