Get access to our best features
Get access to our best features
Published 3 months ago

Dog seriously injured after eating rat poison 'left maliciously' in city park

Summary by The Herald Scotland
Glasgow City Council took to social media to urge dog walkers to keep their pets under close control in the park.
Ground News Article Assistant
Not enough coverage to generate an Article Assistant.

Bias Distribution

  • 100% of the sources lean Left
100% Left
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sources are mostly out of (0)