Get access to our best features

Celia Marsh: Family criticise yoghurt company for failing to flag allergen risk

Summary by Ground News
Celia Marsh, 42, died on December 27 2017 after eating a super veg vegan wrap. The yoghurt dressing in the wrap was later found to be contaminated with traces of milk protein stemming from a starch manufactured in a facility handling dairy products. The mother-of-five purchased the wrap at 2.08pm, and within 15 minutes entered into acute anaphylactic shock.
2 months ago·United Kingdom

News Articles

More Filters
All
Left
Center
Right

Celia Marsh: Family criticise yoghurt company for failing to flag allergen risk

Mrs Marsh, who had an acute dairy allergy, died after eating a Pret a Manger sandwich containing a vegan yoghurt contaminated with milk protein.

2 months ago·London, United Kingdom
Read Full Article

Celia Marsh: Family criticise yoghurt company for failing to flag allergen risk

Mrs Marsh, who had an acute dairy allergy, died after eating a Pret a Manger sandwich containing a vegan yoghurt contaminated with milk protein.

2 months ago·London, United Kingdom
Read Full Article

Celia Marsh: Family criticise yoghurt company for failing to flag allergen risk

The family of a woman with an acute dairy allergy who died after eating a Pret a Manger sandwich contaminated with milk say her death was “entirely avoidable”.

2 months ago·Ketley, United Kingdom
Read Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

50% of the sources lean Left, 50% of the sources lean Right
The Independent
Evening Standard
L 50%
R 50%
See less detail