Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

255 stranded Nigerians in Saudi Arabia arrive in Abuja

Our ReporterThe Nigerians in Diaspora Commission, NiDCOM has announced the arrival of 255 Nigerians who were stranded in Saudi Arabia.No fewer than 800 Nigerians were evacuated earlier in January 2021 in two different batches.The latest returnees, NIDCOM said arrived at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja via Saudi Air Flight SV3405 at about 1pm on Monday, March 29, 2021.The Commission said the returnees, as part of a first batch, will proceed on quarantine at the Federal Capital Ter
DisclaimerThis story is only covered by news sources that have yet to be evaluated by the independent media monitoring agencies we use to assess the quality and reliability of news outlets on our platform. Learn more here.

Bias Distribution

  • There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Latest Nigerian News broke the news on Saturday, August 22, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)
News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal