13-year-old dies from overdose after attempting TikTok challenge
Teen Dies After Attempting The TikTok "Benadryl Challenge" In US
A 13-year-old boy from Ohio, US tragically died after overdosing on over-the-counter medication while attempting a viral TikTok trend. The boy was attempting the 'Benadryl Challenge', which encourages viewers to take large doses of the antihistamine to induce hallucinations. The teen's parents are warning other parents about the dangerous social media trend. Jacob Stevens died after a week on a ventilator, he consumed 12 to 14 pills of the over-…
A 13-year-old died in Ohio after participating in a Benadryl TikTok 'challenge'
A 13-year-old in Ohio has died after "he took a bunch of Benadryl," trying a dangerous TikTok challenge that's circulating online, according to a CNN affiliate and a GoFundMe account from his family.
- 50% of the sources are Center
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium
To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage