The Bradford Era
Your destination for news from The Bradford Era. See how The Bradford Era’s media bias impacts the breaking news stories of today.
Ground News rates The Bradford Era’s media bias as unknown. Ground News is unable to assign a bias rating and does not have ratings available from Ad Fontes Media, All Sides, and Media Bias/Fact Check.
Information about The Bradford EraWhere is The Bradford Era located?Headquarters: Bradford, United StatesThe Bradford Era's Website
Media Bias Ratings
Does The Bradford Era lean left or right?
Learn more about Media Bias Ratings.
Top The Bradford Era News
Josh Shapiro · Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Governor Shapiro removes college requirement for 92% of state jobs
Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro signed his first executive order on Wednesday. 92% of state jobs no longer require a four-year college degree. The order instructs the office of administration to emphasize skills and experience. It also orders a review of the remaining 8% of jobs that currently require a degree.See the Story
Coverage: 15 sources
US & Canada · Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania passes 'forever chemicals' drinking water limit
Pennsylvania has enacted a statewide drinking water limit on two forms of highly toxic chemicals. The rule, published earlier this month, sets a limit of 14 parts per trillion for perfluorooctanoic acid. It applies to all 3,117 water systems, the Department of Environmental Protection said.See the Story
53% Center coverage: 13 sources
Shinglehouse · Shinglehouse
Casino in Wasaga Beach celebrates grand opening
Playtime Casino Wasaga Beach celebrated its grand opening Friday. Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited's new establishment represents a $34.3 million investment into the community. The nearly 25,000-square-foot casino features 250 slot machines and electronic table games. It's also home to MATCH Eatery & Public House, an arcade bar and an outdoor patio.See the Story
100% Center coverage: 1 sources
Latest News Stories
Twin Falls celebrates National Popcorn Day
Movie theatres across the United States are celebrating this special day by giving out free popcorn at select movie theatres. The free popcorn is thanks to the Cinema Foundation, in partnership with Fandango, taking part in National Popcorn Day. 83 percent of moviegoers agree theater popcorn just tastes better.See the Story
67% Center coverage: 9 sources
Wages · Pittsburgh
UPMC raising minimum wage to $18 an hour
The increase will take effect in January 2025 for hospitals, outpatient clinics, ambulatory centers and other facilities and sites. UPMC most recently raised its minimum wage for starting employees to $15 an hour in January 2021. "We are proud to lead the way to $18 an hour," said John Galley, U PMC senior vice president and chief human resources officer.See the Story
100% Center coverage: 3 sources
Damar Hamlin’s toy drive raises $8.6 million: What’s the plan for money?
Damar Hamlin plans to support young people through education and sports. He will also use proceeds from the sale of new T-shirts to raise money for the trauma center. Hamlin suffered a cardiac arrest in the middle of a game last week. The 24-year-old has teamed with The Giving Back Fund to host the new fund.See the Story
73% Center coverage: 30 sources