Alert to Costinești After a Suspicious Object Was Discovered on the Beach
9 Articles
9 Articles
Law enforcement officers have cordoned off a dangerous area and are monitoring the coastal zone. A security alert has been issued on a beach in the Romanian village of Costinesti following the discovery of a drone fragment. Police immediately cordoned off the area around the fragment, according to RBC-Ukraine, citing Digi24. The suspicious object was discovered directly on the coast. Law enforcement officers immediately arrived at the scene and …
A new fragment that appears to be coming from a drone was discovered on Friday on a beach in Costinesti. Authorities make checks to determine whether the piece belongs to the drone identified a day ago in the same area or whether it is about another device.
It is again alert on the beach in Costinești, after a suspicious object, which could be a piece of a drone, was found on the beach. The police are now on the spot and have made a safety perimeter.
The Prefect of Constanta County, Adrian-Teodor Picoiu, said that the fragment discovered on Friday could come from the drone identified a day earlier in the same station. "It is a piece, possibly from yesterday's, said the prefect, according to information published by FocusPress. SRI Pirotehnists verified the fragment According to the authorities, IPJ Constanta, the Inspectorate of Jandarmi Judean and ISU Constanta provided a perimeter of about…
It is again alert on the beach in Costinesti, after a suspicious object, which could be a piece of a drone, was found on the beach. This is the second such incident in the last 24 hours.
A new alert in Costinești, after a fragment of the drone was found on the beach, next to the rescuer's sheet. Bucata was immediately picked up by a team from the SRI.
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 34% of the sources lean Left, 33% of the sources are Center, 33% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium











