Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Zelenski Will Continue to Attack the Russian Rear in September: "Russia's Losses Show that the Strategy Is Right"

Summary by 20minutos
The President of Ukraine, Volodimir Zelenski, said this Monday that the invaded country will also continue in September the long-range attacks on the rear of Russia, which has suffered significant economic damage and dozens of civilian deaths in recent weeks. At a meeting of Zelenski with the military command, the situation in several sectors of the front was analyzed, but also the progress of long-range operations in the first half of August an…

5 Articles

Lean Right

Ukraine’s president, Volodimir Zelenski, said his country will continue to carry out far-reaching attacks against the Russian rear in September. After meeting this Monday with the military command to analyze the situation at the front, the Ukrainian president said he had been informed about the frontline logistics against the Russian drones. “We reaffirm the priorities of the in-depth attacks for the coming weeks and for September,” he said in a…

·Concepción, Chile
Read Full Article
Center

The President of Ukraine, Volodimir Zelenski, said this Monday that the invaded country will also continue in September the long-range attacks on the rear of Russia, which has suffered significant economic damage and dozens of civilian deaths in recent weeks. At a meeting of Zelenski with the military command, the situation in several sectors of the front was analyzed, but also the progress of long-range operations in the first half of August an…

·Madrid, Spain
Read Full Article

Ukraine has established its priorities for long-range operations on the territory of the Russian Federation for the following weeks and September 2026, announced Ukrainian President Volodimir Zelenski. The decision was taken at a meeting where the situation on the front, the defence of the localities and the results of the attacks in the first half of August were analysed.

Read Full Article

The president of Ukraine, Volodimir Zelenski, said that his country will continue to carry out far-reaching attacks against the Russian rear during September. The president made the announcement after meeting this Monday with the Ukrainian military command to analyze the situation on the combat front, according to Radio Biobío. During the meeting, Zelenski also received information about the frontline logistics and the measures implemented to co…

On Saturday, the Ukrainian Army launched an attack on a facility of the Russian space administration state corporation in the Samara region, another on the Savasleika airfield, located in Nizhni Novgorod province, and a third on an oil facility in Ust-Luga, Leningrad province.

Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • 50% of the sources are Center, 50% of the sources lean Right
50% Right

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

diarioestrategia.cl broke the news on Monday, August 17, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics

News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal