Get access to our best features
Get access to our best features
Published 2 months ago

Twyford snooker hall plans approved

Summary by The Wokingham Paper
Plans have been approved for a single-storey extension alongside one of Twyford’s most historic buildings. The application for the extension to Twyford Snooker Hall on Wargrave Road, within the Twyford Village Conservation Area, is to enable an additional snooker table to be accommodated. The building was built in 1853 as a Wesleyan Chapel and was used for that purpose for more than 50 years. Following World War 1, in 1919 the then vicar donated…

0 Articles

All
Left
Center
Right
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe
Ground News Article Assistant
Not enough coverage to generate an Article Assistant.

Bias Distribution

  • There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sources are mostly out of (0)