Get access to our best features

Two fire crews called out in early hours to Colne house fire caused by humidifier

Summary by Ground News
Two fire crews were called to the blaze in Colne at around 2-50am. Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used two hose reels, two thermal imaging cameras and a positive pressure ventilation unit to extinguish the fire. Do not attempt to tackle the fire on your own.
Published 3 months ago · Colne, United Kingdom

News Articles

More Filters
All
Left
Center
Right

Two fire crews called out in early hours to Colne house fire caused by humidifier

Two fire engines from Colne attended a domestic building fire caused by a humidifier in Mabel Street.

3 months ago
Read Full Article

Similar News Topics

Show All
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

No sources with tracked biases.
See less detail