IRAN TALKS: Kushner Says U.S.-Tehran Dialogue More Robust Than Ever, But “We Are Not There Yet”
6 Articles
6 Articles
Frustration mounts as Trump makes 'mess' of son-in-law's work
President Donald Trump contradicted Special Envoy for Peace Jared Kushner on Tuesday, flatly denying that any Iran talks were happening hours after Kushner called them active and ongoing.Trump wrote on Truth Social that "there are no talks or conversations going on, or scheduled, with the Islamic Republic of Iran."Kushner had made an opposite claim during a Fox News interview with correspondent Trey Yingst the day before.MS NOW White House corre…
Kushner Insists U.S.-Iran Communications Are Robust
“Senior Trump advisor Jared Kushner confirmed that communications between the U.S. and Iran are ‘more robust’ than ever, despite Iran’s denial of a backchannel between President Donald Trump and the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps,” Fox News reports.
Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner has to admit that after 60 days of ceasefire with Iran, there is still no agreement within reach.
IRAN TALKS: Kushner Says U.S.-Tehran Dialogue More Robust Than Ever, But “We Are Not There Yet”
Jared Kushner on Iran: The conversations between the U.S. government and all areas of the Iranian government are probably more robust than it’s maybe ever been. There’s been a lot of good dialogues, which I think is very, very helpful. There’s really not a lot of trust between America and Iran after all these years […]
US President Donald Trump's son-in-law and Special Representative Jared Kushner said that US-Iran talks were "better than ever" but that no agreement had yet been reached. Trump, meanwhile, again claimed that Iran had been "defeated."
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 40% of the sources lean Left, 40% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium









