Trump warns Iran of possible strike, urges Hamas to disarm after meeting Netanyahu
Trump warned Iran that any attempt to rebuild nuclear or missile programs would prompt immediate U.S. or Israeli military strikes, citing intelligence reports and previous attacks.
- On Monday, President Donald Trump warned Iran against reconstituting its nuclear program while welcoming Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at his Mar-a-Lago estate, Palm Beach, Florida, and said the US could carry out fresh strikes if Tehran resumed missile or nuclear activities.
- U.S. and Israeli concern has centered on Tehran rebuilding its ballistic missile arsenal in recent months after the U.S. destroyed Iran's three major nuclear sites earlier this year with B-2 bombers.
- Using blunt language, Trump warned, `I hope they're not trying to build up again because if they are, we're going have no choice but very quickly to eradicate that buildup`, and pledged to `immediately` support Jerusalem if Iran reinforces its programs.
- With the ceasefire slowing, Trump pressed that the second phase of the Gaza ceasefire requires Hamas to disarm, while momentum has weakened in recent weeks.
- Tehran insists it denies seeking nuclear weapons and recently conducted missile exercises, while an adviser to Iran's Supreme Leader warned any aggression would face an immediate harsh response.
276 Articles
276 Articles
Trump warns Hamas has ‘short period of time’ to disarm
President Donald Trump said Hamas would be given a “very short period of time” to disarm following a meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as the U.S. looks to shore up the ceasefire in Gaza and move to the…
Netanyahu Pushes Renewed Attacks on Iran in Meeting With Trump
We speak to journalists Gideon Levy and Rami Khouri about President Trump’s meeting Monday with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu at Mar-a-Lago, where Trump supported Israel’s threats to launch new attacks on Iran and warned Hamas to disarm during the second stage of the U.S.-brokered ceasefire agreement. Khouri, a Palestinian American journalist, called the meeting a “continuation of the American… Source
Trump Caves To Bibi - Agrees To Backstop New Israeli War On Iran - The Ron Paul Institute for Peace & Prosperity
All it took was the fifth visit by Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu to get President Trump to drastically change the US position on Iran from “no nukes” to “no missiles.” Trump agreed to support an Israeli attack on Iran’s non-nuclear missile program. “We’ll knock the hell out of them,” he said at a press conference after the Netanyahu meeting. Also today: CIA airstrikes on Venezuelan territory signal yet another US war escalation.
Over 2,600 stories and newsletters
As I look back on 2025, I have immense gratitude for the MinnPost journalists who have brought our readers over 2,600 stories and newsletters that keep Minnesotans informed and engaged. The details, data, quotations and – especially this year – photos capture our attention and challenge us to make local news and civic information an important part of our lives, even and especially when the demands for our time and attention are so great. Whether…
“Whatever Israel Wants”: Trump Backs Netanyahu’s “Colonial” Wars in Gaza, Iran & Beyond
We speak to journalists Gideon Levy and Rami Khouri about President Trump’s meeting Monday with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu at Mar-a-Lago, where Trump supported Israel’s threats to launch new attacks on Iran and warned Hamas to disarm during the second stage of the U.S.-brokered ceasefire agreement. Khouri, a Palestinian American journalist, called the meeting a “continuation of the American-Israeli drive, that’s been going on for some years
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 58% of the sources are Center
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium




































