Tottenham Chairman Daniel Levy Shares True Feelings on Man City's FFP Charges - Manchester Evening News
GREATER MANCHESTER, ENGLAND, AUG 4 – Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy calls for a quick end to the 115 financial fair play charges against Manchester City to protect the Premier League's integrity and reduce legal costs.
- Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy told The Overlap that the 115-charge saga has gone on for far too long, and `it needs to be brought... to a conclusion one way or another`, he said.
- Covering nine seasons from 2009/10 to 2017/18, the Premier League charged Manchester City with 115 alleged breaches in February 2023.
- Held at the International Dispute Resolution Centre in London, the hearing began in September 2024 and lasted two months before concluding late last year, with a three-man independent panel reviewing evidence.
- Potential expulsion would need backing from 15 of the 20 Premier League clubs, and a verdict in the coming months could still be delayed for years by legal appeals.
- Against the backdrop of new regulation, the verdict delay may slip to October, risking league credibility as the Independent Football Regulator prepares for later this year.
Insights by Ground AI
Does this summary seem wrong?
12 Articles
12 Articles
Tottenham chief Daniel Levy issues statement on Man City's 115 charges saga - The Mirror
Tottenham chief Daniel Levy feels that the investigation into Manchester City's financial charges has gone on 'far too long' as the rest of the Premier League continues to wait to find out the verdict
·London, United Kingdom
Read Full ArticleCoverage Details
Total News Sources12
Leaning Left1Leaning Right2Center2Last UpdatedBias Distribution40% Center, 40% Right
Bias Distribution
- 40% of the sources are Center, 40% of the sources lean Right
40% Right
L 20%
C 40%
R 40%
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium