Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

The Transfer of the "King of the Beautiful" Faid Redeem From Condé-Sur-Sarthe Retold on Appeal

Summary by France24
The president of the Penal Enforcement Chamber (CHAP) of Caen "dismisses the decision" of the enforcement judge, considering that the "corrections" brought by the prison administration improved the conditions of detention of Redon Faïd, said to the AFP the general prosecutor's office. Nicknamed "the king of the beautiful", Redone Faïd had obtained on 7 August his transfer to the penal centre of Valencia (Drôme), the judge of enforcement of the s…

9 Articles

Lean Right

The detainee will eventually remain incarcerated in Condé-sur-Sarthe prison (Orne) and was transferred to another prison in early August because of conditions of detention "contrary to human dignity".

·Paris, France
Read Full Article
Lean Left

The Court of Appeal of Caen overturns the decision of an enforcement judge to transfer Redon Faïd to another prison because of his conditions of detention, learned on Wednesday franceinfo.

France24France24
+2 Reposted by 2 other sources
Center

The president of the Penal Enforcement Chamber (CHAP) of Caen "dismisses the decision" of the enforcement judge, considering that the "corrections" brought by the prison administration improved the conditions of detention of Redon Faïd, said to the AFP the general prosecutor's office. Nicknamed "the king of the beautiful", Redone Faïd had obtained on 7 August his transfer to the penal centre of Valencia (Drôme), the judge of enforcement of the s…

·Issy-les-Moulineaux, France
Read Full Article

The transfer of the prison of the well-known robber, Rédoine Faïd, was due to take place before 24 August, but was cancelled. In particular, the president of the implementing chamber of Caen considered that adjustments had already been made to improve his conditions of detention. A request finally rejected by the prison administration. Originally scheduled before 24 August, the transfer of the prison of Rédoine Faïd was finally cancelled. On 7 A…

·Issy-les-Moulineaux, France
Read Full Article

The multi-recidivist robber Redoine Faïd will remain incarcerated in Condé-sur-Sarthe prison (Orne). A decision taken on Wednesday, 19 August by the Court of Appeal in Caen. At first instance, the sentencing judge ordered his transfer because of poor conditions of detention.

Photo: Archives Oise Hebdo. Faïd will not be transferred from his prison in Condé-sur-Sarthe to another detention centre. The president of the enforcement chamber (CHAP) in Caen has just handed down his decision. He overturns the order of the enforcement judge of Alençon who, considering his conditions of detention "unworthy", ordered the transfer of Redon Faïd. Faïd will eventually remain in detention in Condé-sur-Sarthe. The court has just ove…

Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • 34% of the sources lean Left, 33% of the sources are Center, 33% of the sources lean Right
34% Left

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

LaProvence.com broke the news on Wednesday, August 19, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics

News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal