Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Tania Terrin, the Autopsy Confirms the Dynamics of the Murder: "She Was Strangled, Marks and Bruises on the Neck"

She would be killed by former boyfriend Dino Keber, who then took his own life by hanging himself in his home in Dolo, in the Venetian. During the autopsy was found the rupture of the hyoid bone in the neck

7 Articles

Center

She would be killed by former boyfriend Dino Keber, who then took his own life by hanging himself in his home in Dolo, in the Venetian. During the autopsy was found the rupture of the hyoid bone in the neck

·Milan, Italy
Read Full Article
Center

The first autopsy results seem to confirm the hypothesis that emerged already from the first medico-legal tests on the death of Tania Terrin, the 39-year-old found dead in her...

·Rome, Italy
Read Full Article
Lean Left

Three hundred people gathered in Camponogara, in Venice, to remember Tania Terrin, the 39-year-old woman killed by former comrade Dino Keber. Whistles, keys and applause accompanied the "noise" against violence against women: "The silence protects those who do harm." The case had already raised questions about the protection measures adopted after the denunciation of the woman. The feminicide of Tania Terrin and the complaint lodged against the …

·Turin, Italy
Read Full Article
Lean Left

Before killing Tania Terrin, the 39-year-old found dead on August 16 in Camponogara (Venice), her former comrade Dino Keber, who died of suicide after the crime, had already been denounced by three women with whom he had had had an affair. But in all three cases the plaintiffs had been withdrawn and their proceedings [...] L'articolo The killer of Tania Terrin was denounced by three other women: on the first case he investigated Nordio. That sti…

·Rome, Italy
Read Full Article
Lean Left

Dino Kebersulle's first victim was 16 years old. He went to the hospital on March 4, 2002 for the beatings. He denounced him, told everything, then told us...

·Rome, Italy
Read Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • 60% of the sources lean Left
60% Left

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

La Repubblica broke the news in Rome, Italy on Thursday, August 20, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics

News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal