Get unlimited access to our best features
Subscribe now

Publishers' “huge leverage” for reader revenue growth: WAN-IFRA report | What’s New in Publishing | Digital Publishing News

Summary by Ground News
77% of publishers say AI will play a crucial role in the success of their business within the next three years, according to a new WAN-IFRA report. 46% do not use AI at all at present, the remaining 54% are at various stages of experimentation/implementation.
6 months ago

News Articles

More Filters
All
Left
Center
Right

Publishers' “huge leverage” for reader revenue growth: WAN-IFRA report | What’s New in Publishing | Digital Publishing News

“What is refreshing is this is not relegated to just publishers with deep pockets” 77% of publishers say AI will play a crucial role in the success of their business within the next three years, according to a new WAN-IFRA report, AI’s rising role with editing and reader revenue. 46% do not use AI at …

6 months ago
Read Full Article

Similar News Topics

Show All
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

No sources with tracked biases.
See less detail