Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Critical PSOE Demands From Sánchez "Real" Information About the Migration Crisis in Ceuta: "Explaining Late and Blaming only Outward Is Not Accountability"

Summary by El Mundo
The current ReActiva says that what the government is doing is "managing the image instead of the problem" and denounces "pressures" to the militancy so that it does not question what happened Read

9 Articles

Right

ReActiva PSOE, the critical current of socialist formation, has shown its anger with the administration of the government of Pedro Sánchez after the invasion by 60,000 illegal immigrants who arrived in Ceuta, according to data from the autonomous government, in recent days. Rebel socialists say that their party «opts for silence when ... Continue reading "The critics of the PSOE denounce «censorship and pressure» against those who question the m…

·Madrid, Spain
Read Full Article
Lean Right

The current ReActiva says that what the government is doing is "managing the image instead of the problem" and denounces "pressures" to the militancy so that it does not question what happened Read

·Madrid, Spain
Read Full Article
Lean Right

After the onslaught of thousands of migrants on Ceuta, Axel Springer Global Reporter Marc Felix Serrao talks about unresolved EU migration problems. "All claims that the migration crisis has survived and been overcome are cocolores.

·Berlin, Germany
Read Full Article

Suzana Garcia argued that "there is no mafia" with the capacity to mobilize 60,000 people as occurred in Ceuta. The commentator understands that the migration crisis is not the responsibility of Morocco, being a result of the migration policies of the Spanish government.

·Portugal
Read Full Article

Ceuta police say that 73,500 migrants have left the city so far and that there are between 3,000 and 5,000 in the city.

On Sunday, the Socialist Reactive Opinion Group broke the internal peace that Ferraz was trying to preserve after the migratory crisis in Ceuta last July 30th. In a letter addressed to the militancy, to which Europe Press has had access, they denounce that the federal leadership of the PSOE has not given the appropriate explanations about what happened and, which is more serious in their opinion, that different territorial federations are silenc…

Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • 100% of the sources lean Right
100% Right

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

icndiario.com broke the news on Monday, August 3, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics

News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal