North Korea denounces upcoming US-South Korea drills, vows stronger nuclear deterrence
3 Articles
3 Articles
North Korea denounces US-South Korea joint military drills, KCNA says
SEOUL, Aug 19 - North Korea denounced military drills by the U.S. and South Korea, saying it would continue exercising its right to self-defence to counter what it called military threats from the two countries, state media KCNA reported on Wednesday. Read more at straitstimes.com.
North Korea denounces upcoming US-South Korea drills, vows stronger nuclear deterrence
North Korea on Friday denounced major US-South Korean military drills and said they were more provocative than last year's exercises, state media reported.
Ahead of the annual U.S.-South Korea joint military exercise 'Ulchi Freedom Shield (UFS),' North Korea is issuing a series of threatening statements and demonstrating its military power through ballistic missile launches. North Korea, which is strengthening cooperation with Russia, is also criticizing South Korea's nuclear submarine development plans. We examine the level of threat posed by North Korea and the issues arising from the close ties …
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 50% of the sources lean Left, 50% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium






