Published • loading... • Updated
Museveni says Contractor Ready to Start Work on Bwizibwera–Buhweju Road
Summary by thesource.co.ug
1 Articles
1 Articles
Museveni says Contractor Ready to Start Work on Bwizibwera–Buhweju Road
President Yoweri Museveni has reassured residents of Buhweju District that construction of the long-awaited Bwizibwera–Nsiika–Nyakashaka–Nyakabirizi road is set to commence, saying the contractor is already in place and awaiting final compensation processes. Campaigning in Buhweju on Saturday, Museveni said government had already secured a Chinese contractor to undertake the project and allocated Sh30 billion for compensating people who will be …
·Uganda
Read Full ArticleCoverage Details
Total News Sources1
Leaning Left0Leaning Right0Center0Last UpdatedBias DistributionNo sources with tracked biases.
Bias Distribution
- There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium