Get access to our best features
Get access to our best features
Published 1 month ago

Monroe fire officials say neighbor's call saved house fire from being 'much worse'

Summary by Connecticut Post
Monroe fire officials said the William Henry Drive was unoccupied at the time of the blaze on Saturday afternoon, but luckily a neighbor reported the flames.

0 Articles

All
Left
Center
Right
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe
Ground News Article Assistant
Not enough coverage to generate an Article Assistant.

Bias Distribution

  • 100% of the sources are Center
100% Center
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sources are mostly out of (0)