Iran disputes Qatar, Kuwait accounts of captured Iranian personnel
Qatar denied the accusation as Iran said the pilots were captured after their jets were shot down in March.
- Iran's Armed Forces General Staff's Missing Persons Committee claimed Saturday that Qatar is holding three Iranian pilots missing since March. Tehran alleges the pilots were captured during the conflict.
- In early March, Qatar's defence ministry reported shooting down two Iranian Sukhoi Su-24 bombers. Qatar foreign ministry spokesperson Majed Ansari denied the detention allegations, stating search and rescue teams found remains of one pilot.
- The United Arab Emirates reported that a tanker owned by Abu Dhabi's ADNOC was attacked Friday evening while transiting the Strait of Hormuz. The UAE accused Iran of conducting the unprovoked strike.
- Israeli airstrikes on southern Lebanon killed 11 people Saturday, including children, in response to Iran-backed Hezbollah actions against Israeli soldiers. It was one of the conflict's deadliest days.
- This violence follows the collapse of a framework agreement intended to secure a ceasefire and Hezbollah disarmament. Sporadic fighting between Iran and the United States continues as diplomatic efforts remain stalled.
40 Articles
40 Articles
At the beginning of the Doha conflict, two Iranian planes were shot down. Now the Pasdarans believe that the military are alive and detained.
Lahijan - Referring to the captivity of three army pilots in Qatar, the Friday prayer leader of Lahijan emphasized that this issue is a red line of the regime and called on the government to seriously pursue their release.
The Iranian General Staff has accused Qatar of holding three pilots. According to a letter, the men were captured after their planes were hit during an operation in March. At that time a military base was to be hit in Qatar. The country rejected the allegations. The letter from Iran states that the pilots should not contact or meet their families or Iranian representatives. Therefore, the International Committee of the Red Cross had been asked f…
Qatari Foreign Ministry spokesman Majed Al Ansari denied that Iranian pilots were being held on its territory
Iran accuses Middle East war mediator Qatar of holding its missing pilots, delaying probe; Doha rejects claims
Mohammad Bagherzadeh said that a team of experts from the Iranian Air Force has been waiting for several months to travel to Qatar to conduct a probe.
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 50% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium






















