Get access to our best features

Get access to our best features
Published 1 year ago

Cat dies in house fire as nine kittens and Guinea pig rescued from blaze

Summary by Ground News
Firefighters rushed to a home in Bransgore after a fire engulfed a house. Crews from Burley Fire Station and Christchurch Fire Station tackled the fire and rescued nine kittens and a guinea pig. Unfortunately, one adult cat died in the blaze. The kittens were given oxygen by crews and firefighters were able to leave the scene at 4.43pm.

Bias Distribution

  • 100% of the sources are Center
100% Center

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium


To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sources are mostly out of (0)