Summary by Ground NewsCheshire Fire and Rescue received reports of a chimney being on fire. Crew from Northwich were called to the scene on Sandy Lane, Cuddington. No-one was unaccounted for and a small amount of smoke was coming from the chimney. Firefighters scanned the full length of the internal chimney stack with a thermal imaging camera.
4 months ago·Cuddington, United Kingdom
Firefighters called out to chimney fire at home in Cuddington
FIREFIGHTERS have issued guidance to the public following a chimney fire at a house in Cuddington.
4 months ago·Northwich, United KingdomRead Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe
Time & Location
Sources are mostly out of (0)