Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Ex-BYU Star Jake Retzlaff Settled a Sex Assault Lawsuit. The Woman Who Sued Says He Still Owes Her Money

Summary by Fox 13 Now
The woman who accused former BYU quarterback Jake Retzlaff of sexual assault in a lawsuit last year is asking a judge to intervene after she says Retzlaff missed a settlement payment

Bias Distribution

  • 50% of the sources lean Left, 50% of the sources are Center
50% Center

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Fox 13 now broke the news in Salt Lake City, United States on Tuesday, August 18, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)
News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal