Rubio says ‘significant progress’ made in US-Iran negotiations
Rubio said the U.S. and Iran are making progress as talks continue, with Washington seeking to block nuclear enrichment and reopen the Strait of Hormuz.
- Progress has been made in the ongoing peace negotiations between the US and Iran, according to Secretary of State Marco Rubio during his visit to India.
- The US will not allow Iran to obtain a nuclear weapon, to stop enriching uranium and to reopen the Strait of Hormuz, a critical waterway whose closure has severely disrupted the global oil supply chain.
- Iran has not agreed to hand over its highly enriched uranium stockpile, and a potential deal between Iran and the US stipulates that the number of ships able to transit the Strait of Hormuz would return to the pre-war level within 30 days.
23 Articles
23 Articles
Washington May Make an Important Announcement Today: US Secretary of State Marco Rubio stated that "some good news" regarding the situation around the Strait of Hormuz could emerge in the coming hours, according to RBC-Ukraine, citing Bloomberg. Read also: Iran Rejects Key US Demand for Peace Deal, Reuters During his visit to India, Rubio hinted that important news regarding the negotiations could emerge soon. "I do believe there is some good ne…
'Good News In Next Few Hours': US Sec Marcro Rubio Hints at Iran-US Peace Deal Breakthrough From India
A potential breakthrough regarding the situation in Iran could be on the horizon. US Secretary of State Marco Rubio hinted on Sunday that "significant progress" has been achieved in ongoing discussions, suggesting that further major updates might emerge within the next few hours.
Rubio Says Announcement Possible Later Sunday on Iran War
US Secretary of State Marco Rubio said an announcement was possible later Sunday on a deal with Iran that could formally end the Middle East war, insisting goals had been met. "I do think perhaps there is the possibility that in the next few hours the world will get some good news," Rubio told reporters in New Delhi. Rubio, who is on his first visit to India, said the emerging deal would address US President Donald Trump's concerns on the Strait…
'World may get good news in next few hours': Marco Rubio hints at breakthrough on Iran war in Delhi
US Secretary of State Marco Rubio hinted at a possible diplomatic breakthrough involving Iran, saying the world could receive “some good news” within the next few hours. Speaking during his visit to India alongside External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar, Rubio suggested that progress may be taking place around the Strait situation and wider negotiations linked to Iran’s nuclear programme. “There is the possibility that over the next few hours t…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 43% of the sources lean Right
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium



















