Get access to our best features

Get access to our best features
Published 4 months ago

Community join together to help Wallasey sunbed shop owner ‘save his business’

Summary by Ground News
Fire broke out at Heat With Body Care in Wallasey Village on Wednesday. Merseyside Fire and Rescue Service were called to the scene at 9.43pm. Owner of the salon, Jimmy Heat, shared his devastation after his business went up in flames. A fundraiser has since been set up by Jimmy’s colleague Bernadette Jones.

Bias Distribution

  • There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium


To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics