Carbon monoxide to blame for May death of three Americans in Bahamas, police say
By Jasper Ward NASSAU - The Bahamas police said on Tuesday that an investigation into the mysterious death of three Americans in May at a resort on the island of Great Exuma determined they perished due to carbon monoxide poisoning. Robbie Phillips, 65, and Michael Phillips, 68, of Tennessee; and Vincent Chiarella, 64, of Florida, were found unresponsive at the Sandals Emerald Bay
3 Americans found dead at a Sandals in the Bahamas last month died due to carbon monoxide poisoning, police say
Three Americans found dead at a Sandals resort on the Bahamas' Great Exuma island on May 6 died due to carbon monoxide poisoning, local authorities said Tuesday.
Police: Carbon monoxide killed 3 tourists at Bahamas resort
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — Carbon monoxide poisoning killed three U.S. tourists found dead at a resort in the Bahamas in May, police announced Tuesday. Authorities did not provide further details, saying the deaths were still under investigation.