Get unlimited access to our best features
Subscribe now

Carbon monoxide to blame for May death of three Americans in Bahamas, police say

Summary by Ground News
Three Americans were found dead at a Sandals resort on the Bahamas' Great Exuma island on May 6. Police say they died of carbon monoxide poisoning. No signs of trauma were found on the bodies, police previously told CNN. The two couples had reported feeling ill the night prior and were seen by medical staff.
2 months ago·Nassau, Bahamas

News Articles

More Filters
All
Left
Center
Right
Reuters

Carbon monoxide to blame for May death of three Americans in Bahamas, police say

By Jasper Ward NASSAU - The Bahamas police said on Tuesday that an investigation into the mysterious death of three Americans in May at a resort on the island of Great Exuma determined they perished due to carbon monoxide poisoning. Robbie Phillips, 65, and Michael Phillips, 68, of Tennessee; and Vincent Chiarella, 64, of Florida, were found unresponsive at the Sandals Emerald Bay

2 months ago·United Kingdom
Read Full Article
CTV News

Police: Carbon monoxide killed 3 tourists at Bahamas resort

Carbon monoxide poisoning killed three U.S. tourists found dead at a resort in the Bahamas in May, police announced Tuesday.

2 months ago·Toronto, Canada
Read Full Article
USA Today

3 Americans died of carbon monoxide poisoning at Bahamas Sandals resort, police say

The Royal Bahamas Police Force said the Americans died from carbon monoxide poisoning at a Sandals resort.

2 months ago·United States
Read Full Article
abc News

Police: Carbon monoxide killed 3 tourists at Bahamas resort

Police in the Bahamas say that carbon monoxide poisoning killed three U.S. tourists found dead at a resort in May

2 months ago·United States
Read Full Article
CNN

3 Americans found dead at a Sandals in the Bahamas last month died due to carbon monoxide poisoning, police say

Three Americans found dead at a Sandals resort on the Bahamas' Great Exuma island on May 6 died due to carbon monoxide poisoning, local authorities said Tuesday.

2 months ago·Atlanta, United States
Read Full Article
Associated Press News

Police: Carbon monoxide killed 3 tourists at Bahamas resort

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — Carbon monoxide poisoning killed three U.S. tourists found dead at a resort in the Bahamas in May, police announced Tuesday. Authorities did not provide further details, saying the deaths were still under investigation.

2 months ago·United States
Read Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

62% of the sources are Center
CNN
USA Today
abc News
Associated Press News
New York Times
The Washington Post
CBS News
+12
Reuters
CTV News
IBTimes
KVIA
KRDO
KIFI
+33
New York Post
National Post
OC Register
Colorado Springs Gazette
Denver Gazette
L 31%
C 60%
 
See less detail