Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Russia Will Not Withdraw Its Fleet From Novorossiysk After Strike, - Pletenchuk

Summary by censor.net
Russia will not withdraw its fleet from Novorossiysk despite the massive strike on Russian ships.

3 Articles

Russian Kalibr cruise missile launchers in Novorossiysk remain one of the main targets of Ukrainian forces, as Russian bases continue to strike at Ukraine from this point. The Russian military uses Novorossiysk to base ships that are involved in attacks on Ukrainian territory. Last month, the Russians carried out three attacks from there, Dmitry Pletenchuk, spokesman of the Naval Forces of the Armed Forces, said on Espreso. “We can single out th…

·Kyiv, Ukraine
Read Full Article

Dmitry Pletenchuk, a riverman of the Viyskovo-Maritime Forces of the ZSU, said about this in Efiri Espreso in the program “Now Home”. In his words, in the middle of the main goals of Novorossiysk, the noses of the Caliber missiles, as they face a serious threat for Ukraine.” It is possible to restore the main source of poverty in Novorossiysk, the nose of the Kalibr missiles. This is the main body and the main goal, as well as the stench of the …

·Kyiv, Ukraine
Read Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • 100% of the sources lean Left
100% Left

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

espreso.tv broke the news in Kyiv, Ukraine on Thursday, August 13, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics

News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal