Get access to our best features
Get access to our best features
Published 9 months ago

The Savings Game: How to get a Medicare surcharge refunded

Summary by Ground News
If your adjusted gross income plus tax-exempt interest exceeds specified levels as indicated in your tax return from two years ago, you may be subject to a monthly surcharge. You can call Social Security at 800-772-1213 and request Form SSA-44, which contains all the surcharges for individuals and joint returns for each income level.

0 Articles

Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe
Ground News Article Assistant
Not enough coverage to generate an Article Assistant.

Bias Distribution

  • 86% of the sources are Center
86% Center

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium


To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics