Palace Open to Disclosing Info on Official Trips
6 Articles
6 Articles
Palace open to disclosing info on official trips
Malacañang yesterday expressed readiness to disclose details on the foreign trips of executive branch officials after Vice President Sara Duterte challenged the administration to make public all of its travel authorities and the public funds involved.
Palace accepts Sara Duterte's challenge to disclose officials’ travel expenses
MANILA: Malacanang has accepted Vice President Sara Duterte's call for greater transparency on government officials' foreign trips, saying it is willing to disclose all travel authorities and expenses issued by the Office of the President (OP).
Sara Duterte slams Palace over continued travel schedule public disclosures
MANILA, Philippines — Vice President Sara Duterte on Tuesday slammed the Office of the President over the continued disclosure of her travel schedule, saying it compromises her personal security and exposes her to heightened risks.“I wish to again remind the Office of the President that the continued publication or disclosure of my schedule is a matter of serious concern, particularly as it compromises my personal security and exposes me to heig…
VP Sara says reports on supposed Japan trip 'inaccurate', flags security concerns
Vice President Sara Duterte called reports about her supposed trip to Japan “inaccurate,” stressing that her travel plans had changed and that updated information had already been submitted to the Office of the President.In a statement issued Tuesday, August 18, Duterte said the reports did not reflect her current plans.“My plans have since changed, and the updated information on this matter was formally submitted to the Office of the President,…
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 60% of the sources lean Left
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium











