Illegal Car Race? Murder Trial Against 32-Year-Olds Starts
4 Articles
4 Articles
A car runs through Offenbach. Three people die in an accident. Now a 32-year-old has to answer for himself.After a car collision with three dead people, an automobile driver from Offenbach is due to a murder charge in front of the Darmstadt Regional Court from this Tuesday (14.00 a.m.).The 32-year-old Serb is said to have significantly accelerated his car in Offenbach on November 30, 2025. In a collision with another car, the three female occupa…
A man ran through Offenbach and two women and a nine-year-old girl died in a collision. Now the trial for murder has begun.
A man drives through Darmstadt's city centre with up to 145 kilometers per hour. But then he loses control of his car and collides with a car on the other side of the road. The three occupants are killed by the accident. The alleged cause of the accident is the case from today in Darmstadt. November 31st last year. Mühlheimer Straße in Offenbach resembles a rubble field. At high speed the black VW was on the other side and with still more than 1…
He is said to have driven 140 kilometers per hour through Offenbach and killed three people in a collision with another car: Now the trial against a 32-year-old has begun in front of the Darmstadt Regional Court.
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 100% of the sources are Center
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium




