Pret death: Family 'angry' allergic mum died from dairy contamination

Summary by BBC News
Celia Marsh, who had a severe dairy allergy, died after eating a dairy-contaminated Pret a Manger wrap.
Published 2 months ago

News Articles

More Filters
All
Left
Center
Right

Pret death: Family 'angry' allergic mum died from dairy contamination

Celia Marsh, who had a severe dairy allergy, died after eating a dairy-contaminated Pret a Manger wrap.

2 months ago·United Kingdom
Read Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

100% of the sources are Center
BBC News
C 100%
See less detail