Get access to our best features
Get access to our best features
Published 4 months ago

My mum died after blunders at celeb dentist but the doctor is STILL working…now I fear someone else could get hurt

Summary by The Sun
THE daughter of a woman who died after treatment went wrong at a celebrity dental clinic has slammed the decision not to revoke the anaesthetist’s licence. A series of blunders saw Tina Owens, 60, suffer brain damage while under anaesthetic at Kevin Sands’ practice in Beverly Hills, California. FacebookTina Owens died after being put under anaesthesic at a plush dentist[/caption] Rachael OwensThe mum-of-three pictured with her husband Brent and …

1 Articles

All
Left
Center
Right
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe
Ground News Article Assistant
Not enough coverage to generate an Article Assistant.

Bias Distribution

  • 100% of the sources lean Right
100% Right
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics