Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Marçal Fixes Values and Claims to Have R$ 149 Million Instead of R$ 7 Billion

Summary by Metrópoles
Pablo Marçal, presidential candidate for the PRTB, handed over to the Supreme Electoral Court (TSE) the correction of the declaration of goods. Marçal said to have assets of R$ 149.9 million instead of the R$ 7 billion previously recorded. According to the document delivered to the TSE, Marçal stated that there were merely material equivocations, of typing. The correct value is 4.80% lower than that declared on Saturday (15/8). Read also Grande …
DisclaimerThis story is only covered by news sources that have yet to be evaluated by the independent media monitoring agencies we use to assess the quality and reliability of news outlets on our platform. Learn more here.

1 Articles

Pablo Marçal, presidential candidate for the PRTB, handed over to the Supreme Electoral Court (TSE) the correction of the declaration of goods. Marçal said to have assets of R$ 149.9 million instead of the R$ 7 billion previously recorded. According to the document delivered to the TSE, Marçal stated that there were merely material equivocations, of typing. The correct value is 4.80% lower than that declared on Saturday (15/8). Read also Grande …

Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • There is no tracked Bias information for the sources covering this story.

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Metrópoles broke the news on Tuesday, August 18, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)
News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal