Dental nurse, 42, with dairy allergy died after eating Pret wrap that was labelled vegan, inquest hears
Mum-of-five, 42, died after eating vegan Pret a Manger wrap
The husband of a woman who died after eating a Pret a Manger wrap has told an inquest of the harrowing moment she collapsed unable to breathe. Celia Marsh, 42, died on December 27, 2017, after eating a super-veg rainbow flatbread.
Husband recalls harrowing moment wife collapses in street after eating Pret wrap
A post-Christmas shopping trip turned into a nightmare when mum-of-five Celia Marsh collapsed and died in front of husband Andy and three of their children after she ate the wrap
Mom with severe dairy allergy died after eating ‘vegan’ Pret A Manger wrap: hearing
Celia Marsh, a dental nurse from Wiltshire, England, collapsed in front of her husband and three of her daughters and died during a winter shopping trip to Bath in Dec. 2017.
- 50% of the sources lean Left
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium
To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage