Get access to our best features
Get access to our best features
Published 2 months ago

Coroner identifies woman killed in Corydon fire

Summary by Ground News
Janice Morris of Bloomington died from carbon monoxide intoxication due to inhalation of smoke. On Monday, McLean County Sheriff's Deputies arrived at a house fire around 2:30 p.m. Efforts to resuscitate were unsuccessful and she was pronounced dead at the scene.

0 Articles

All
Left
Center
Right
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe
Ground News Article Assistant
Not enough coverage to generate an Article Assistant.

Bias Distribution

  • 67% of the sources are Center
67% Center
Factuality

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics