Matteo Berrettini pulls out of French Open, targets return on grass

Summary by Ground News
Eighth-ranked Matteo Berrettini withdraws from the French Open. The Italian announced in late March that he was having minor surgery. He reached the quarterfinals last year at Roland Garros, losing to eventual champion Novak Djokovic in four sets.
Matteo Berrettini pulls out of French Open, targets return on grass
8 days ago

News Articles

Associated Press News

Berrettini pulls out of French Open, targets return on grass

PARIS (AP) — Eighth-ranked Matteo Berrettini withdrew from the upcoming French Open as he continues his recovery from surgery on his right hand.

8 days ago·United States
Read Full Article
ESPN

Berrettini to skip French, targets return on grass

Matteo Berrettini, who reached the quarterfinals at the French Open last year, has opted to withdraw from this year's event as he recovers from right hand surgery.

8 days ago·United States
Read Full Article
KRDO

Berrettini pulls out of French Open, targets return on grass

PARIS (AP) — Eighth-ranked Matteo Berrettini has withdrawn from the upcoming French Open as he continues his recovery from surgery on his right hand. The Italian announced in late March that he was having minor surgery. He wrote on Saturday on Instagram that he’s making good progress but not quite ready to return yet and targeting the grass-court season. He says “going straight back into 5 set matches on clay at Roland Garros would not be sensib…

8 days ago
Read Full Article
KIFI

Berrettini pulls out of French Open, targets return on grass - Local News 8

PARIS (AP) — Eighth-ranked Matteo Berrettini has withdrawn from the upcoming French Open as he continues his recovery from surgery on his right hand. The Italian announced in late March that he was having minor surgery. He wrote on Saturday on Instagram that he’s making good progress but not quite ready to return yet and targeting the grass-court season. He says “going straight back into 5 set matches on clay at Roland Garros would not be sensib…

8 days ago
Read Full Article
Sportsnet

Berrettini pulls out of French Open, targets return on grass

PARIS — Eighth-ranked Matteo Berrettini withdrew from the upcoming French Open as he continues his recovery from surgery on his right hand.The Italian announced in late March that he was having minor surgery. He wrote on Saturday on Instagram that he’s making good progress but not quite ready to return yet.“My hand is feeling great and I am working hard to build up my match fitness,” he wrote. “My team and I have made the decision that going str…

8 days ago·Canada
Read Full Article
NBC Sports

Matteo Berrettini pulls out of French Open, targets return on grass

PARIS – Eighth-ranked Matteo Berrettini withdrew from the upcoming French Open as he continues his recovery from surgery on his right hand.The Italian announced in late March that he was having minor surgery. He wrote on Saturday on Instagram that he’s making good progress but not quite ready to return yet.“My hand is feeling great and I am working hard to build up my match fitness,” he wrote. “My team and I have made the decision that going str…

8 days ago·Stamford, United States
Read Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

80% of the sources are Center
ESPN
Associated Press News
NBC Sports
Eurosport
Tribune India
L 20%
C 80%
Untracked bias
See less detail