Get access to our best features

Get access to our best features
Published 7 months ago

20-year-old B.C. man dies after stepping on a live wire in Peru

Summary by Ground News
Camden Verlaan, 20, was volunteering at a dog sanctuary in Huanchaco, Peru. He was electrocuted when he stepped on a live wire on a waterfront walkway. His body is expected to arrive home on March 15. His mother, Suzanne Matovic, said she's never going to reconcile the circumstances of her son's death.

Bias Distribution

  • 100% of the sources lean Left
100% Left

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium


To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics